Skip to content
Heavy-Duty Piston Ring Compressor, 2-1/8" to 5"
- Use Compressor to Install Pistons 2-1/8 to 5" (54 to 127mm) in Diameter
- Positive Lock Action Provides Positive Compression and Fingertip Release
- to Compress Piston Ring Into Grooves, Slip the Tool Over the Piston and Tighten With L-Shaped Wrench
- Insert Piston Into Cylinder and Tap With a Hammer to Install
- Enlarged Crimped Edge Prevents Compressor From Entering the Cylinder
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh